Monday, August 08, 2005

Glamour

Not everyone can lead the life of glamour that I do. Saturday, Kimberly and I went dress shopping, went to a late lunch, and then decided to end our day by having some adult beverages. We wound up at a wine bar called Tria, where the cheese was too hard to cut with the butter knife they gave us but the Muscat Canelli wine was sweet and delicious. Next time I'm definitely getting the Nutella Panino. Nutella and I have had a love affair for years now.

After leaving Tria, we stumbled upon a new restaurant bar called The Devil's Alley, which rumor has it got its name because it's in the former location of a Jews for Jesus center. Sidenote: Does anyone understand Jews for Jesus? Because to me, they're sort of sounding Christian. ANYWAY, I don't think The Devil's Alley will last--it only opened 10 days ago but it reeks of a trendy spot that's destined to close. It was nice enough for the night though and Deidre and her new beau met us there. We all enjoyed adult beverages until the wee hours of the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter