Monday, August 01, 2005

The Look For Less

One of the shows I really enjoy watching is "The Look For Less" on the Style network. Actually, as far as I'm concerned there are only about 5 channels on TV: CNN, Style, HGTV, MTV and VH1. Oh, and the Weather Channel--how could I forget that one?

But I digress. I love "The Look for Less." I also love Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the former host of the show. She was silly and charming, sophisticated and funny. They've replaced Elizabeth with Joanna House. Oh. My. God. She sounds like she's reading, not well, from a teleprompter. It's just awkward. She has this sort of vacant look in her eyes and looks too young to have injected collagen, but there's some funky-ass thing going on with her lips. And omigod, the eyebrows. I can't even look at the eyebrows.

I'm not sure how she became a model given the lip/eyebrow thing, but one thing's for sure: maybe in some cases, models should be seen and not heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter