Thursday, August 04, 2005

Who's Who?

I got a letter yesterday stating that I've been chosen as a candidate for Empire Who's Who, something I have never heard of before. Apparently I meet some demographic qualifications to be included in a "Who's Who" directory. I can't help but think it's a huge scam, although they don't require anything of you to be a member. No money, no time, seemingly no strings attached. All I have to do is submit a form they sent that asks for some of my job responsibilities/title etc.

I don't really understand what perks there are to be a Who's Who. They play up the whole networking opportunities thing, but I don't think my field really subscribes to this Empire thing.

And I kind of like flying under the radar so I don't really think this thing is for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter