Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dedicated

I think I've mentioned before that I lack self-discipline. Sort of. I go to the gym every day. Well, nearly every day. I probably go 13 out of every 14 days. I've been wanting to increase my work outs from about 30-45 minutes to 45-60 minutes. The only way that seemed to happen is if I worked out for 30 minutes before work and then 30 minutes after work. That was happening for awhile. I really like working out before work. I felt great.

But lately only the morning workout has been happening. By the time I get home from work, I'm too tired/hungry/lazy/busy to get to the gym. I'm trying not to beat myself up too much about this and rationalize that 30 minutes every day with 30 additional minutes about twice a week is not that bad. It's certainly a step up from the days when I would hit the gym only 3 days a week for 30 minutes at a time. Sometimes less.

My other downfall lately has been ice cream. It's one of my favorite things on the planet and since it's summer, it only makes sense to have ice cream every day.

Have I mentioned that a Rita's opened down the street from me? Oh sweet temptress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter