Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Fellowship, Otherwise Known As Me Being Materialistic

He amazes me at every turn. Ron got a cardiology fellowship spot. They're nearly impossible to get and the spot he was offered is in the middle of NOWHERE New Jersey. Seriously, in the middle of nowhere. Homes in the area start at $70,000 and just 8% of the population there has college diplomas, just to give you an idea. Obviously, Ron will be commuting.

He'll start next summer, after this residency. I know it's what he's always wanted to do, so I'm really happy for him. Of course, it means being poor for another 3 years but....sigh. They say the payoff is big after that.

My man is going to be a cardiologist. I'm so proud of him.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Star said...

That is fantastic. He'll be a great heart doc! How exciting for him, and you. Congratulate him for me.

Commuting from where? Philly? Do you have an aversion to NJ like Christy does?

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Wonderful! I'm so happy for him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter