Monday, May 09, 2005

Bikini Season

I'm okay with my weight. I've never obsessed about it. Sure, I try to stay fit and wouldn't mind if I was a few pounds lighter, but whatever. I'm about 8 pounds away from my dream weight and I'm okay with that.

That being said, few things make me want to pitch myself off the top of an office building like trying on bathing suits. Sweet Jesus, what is that about? I can feel totally okay about my figure even in underwear, but as soon as I try on a bathing suit (which is strangely similiar to underwear and sometimes more revealing) there are all sorts of folds and dimples and rolls where there shouldn't be.

I spent part of my weekend trying on these torture devices. NOT A HAPPY TIME. Off to the gym I go. Also, off to the fridge to have some Ben & Jerry's for moral support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter