Monday, April 18, 2005

Butt Bows

I survived. And by survival I mean that I did not cause myself or anyone else as I tried on about 53 dresses on Saturday. We're down to about 3 options for the bridesmaids. All of them look very nice. To her credit, Heather is really concentrating on what the dresses will cost and making sure all the bridesmaids look good in the dress (of course, any dress picked won't look 100% ideal on all 5 of us, we're all totally different shapes, but she's really thinking about flattering styles).

I would be happy with any of the dresses. There's one that I think my boobs may have a problem staying in, but hey, that would make the wedding more interesting. I do have my favorite, but my favorite is organza which wrinkles very easily and I totally acknowledge is a problem. If only it came in another fabric. Whatever dress is decided upon, the color will be an ice blue, which will look really cool. Ironically, there was a purple dress I tried on (well, I think the color was eggplant) that was actually very flattering. Because I love purple.

Honestly, I have no idea how people plan weddings. They're exhausting.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Star said...

Glad you had a good weekend and that your future does not include wearing anything terrible, like--gasp--purple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter