Monday, April 11, 2005

Spring Cleaning

I went nuts cleaning this weekend. I finally attacked my storage closet and reorganized it so I can get to everything. My nemisis wound up being a mountain bike that was monopolizing the area. I wound up fighting with it for about 45 minutes. Seriously, it was a battle, but I emerged victorious. I threw out 5 bags worth of old junk I didn't need anymore.

It was a gorgeous weekend here in the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection. Spring was in the air and I took the opportunity to re-pot all of my plants. I also got some herbs: rosemary, sage and parsley. I'm not sure how much success I'll have in growing them, but it'll be fun to try.

Tonight I'm attacking my closet. Time to get rid of old clothes and shoes.

One of the reasons my spring cleaning has kicked into high gear is that one of my best friends is coming to visit this weekend. We're going to look at bridesmaid's dresses. She's the bride. I'm the maid. She and I have decidedly different tastes, so this should be interesting. But I told her that I would wear a purple potato sack if she wanted me too.

And I hate purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter