Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Conversations

R: What are you doing?
Me (pulling every item out of the kitchen cabinets): I'm looking for the sprinkly things for the cookies. I know I put them in here.
R: Are you sure? Let me look.
Me (walking away): I've already pulled everything out of the cabinet, they're not in there.
R: Honey, come here.
I walk into the kitchen and see R holding the sprinkly things.
Me: Where did you find them?
R: In the refrigerator.
Me (incredulously): In the refrigerator? What made you look there?
R: Because that's where you absent-mindedly put everything.
Me: Are you serious?
R: Seriously. I found the iron in there once.

_______________________________

Me: Why are you dancing?
R: Because I'm happy.
Me: You're dancing because you're happy?
R: Yes. Would you like me to sing too?
Me: No.
R (singing): Boom is great 'cause she makes me chocolate cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter