Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So Funny

One of the reasons I went into the education field and not, say, accounting or biotechnology, is that I'm awful with numbers and I abhor practical sciences. Educational administration gives me the freedom to be with students, to help students, but God bless me, not teach students. I was an education major for like a minute in college, and trust me, there is many a high school student counting her lucky stars that I never became a teacher.

But let's get back to the awful-with-numbers thing. I think I've documented here before that I think I have an undiagnosed (and relatively minor) case of dyslexia. Really, I'm TERRIBLE with numbers. Ask me to add 8 and 6 and I'll show you someone who counts on her fingers. Now set me up in front of profit/loss statements for 3 buildings worth 5 million dollars and ask me for budget projections.

HA!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Star said...

Is it time for a vacation? I think you need one. Or at least a couple of days off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter