Tuesday, June 05, 2007

If You Are Able

I'm not the type to really hit people up for money.

You might remember this post, or this one. I can't believe it was a year ago. I still can't believe it happened at all. But this June, which will probably be one of unbearable sadness for my sister-in-law, I've decided to take a different approach to the mourning process. I've set up a virtual band, where maybe, just maybe, we can raise money in Baby M's honor to help the March of Dimes. The March of Dimes works to eliminate birth defects and premature birth. If you're able to, pop on over to the band. No amount is too small.

The link has information that sort of breaches the anonymity of this blog. If you're some random visitor to this blog and choose to donate, it's much appreciated. If you're some crazy stalker of mine, don't be a jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter