Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Conversations

Me: We really do need to get something to put the good china in. I mean the new apartment doesn't have the same storage closets like this one.

R: Uh-huh.

Me: I'm serious. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a buffet piece from like Ikea or something. And it's got to be something that locks, or that we can put childproof thingies on.

R: Right. Childproof the storage thing.

Me: You're not taking this very seriously.

R: We haven't even moved in yet.

Me: I know that, but I'm just saying it's something we need to get. We can't just have the china laying around. Because trust me, if the child breaks the china, I will kill the child.

R: That's really nice, honey.

Me: A mother's love only goes so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter