Thursday, June 23, 2005

Conversations

A conversation involving myself, Ron, Ron's best friend and his wife. Despite what you may think of this conversation, they really are very nice, decent people.
C: You know what people are going to start asking you now right?
R:What?
C:When you're going to have kids.
Me: We just got engaged--they won't ask that yet.
M: You'd be surprised. People ask all the time.
C: People have stopped asking us. It's been five years, I guess they're tired of asking.
Me: I think it's rude to ask people that. I mean it's annoying when people ask "When are you going to get engaged?" Like you have a crystal ball and know that. But to ask when you're going to have kids is just rude. You never know what people are going through.
M(with an evil smile): You know what I'm going to start telling people when they ask when C and I are having kids?
R: Oh this is going to be good!
M: I'm going to say that my wife likes it up the ass. And it's hard to get pregnant that way.
C: Oh my God, you better not!
Me: You can't say that!
M: Seriously, think about it. Someone gets all up in your grill about having kids, just say, "Sorry man, my wife likes it in the pooper."
R (hysterical laughter): That's great.
Me: You're not nice.
M(to his wife): I can't wait to say that at a cocktail party. In front of your dad.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Christy said...

This is too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter