Friday, June 17, 2005

Come Here

If you're my friend and I'm supposed to have called you back by now and haven't, I apologize. Please don't hate me. I'm swamped, both at work and at home. I promise I will resurface.

A story for you all:
Last night I went to a hospital-related event. Ron and I were socializing in different circles and he called me over to meet one of the doctors--an older woman. It was sort of loud where we were all standing, so when Ron called me over, I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying. I looked at him quizzically and then he motioned for me to come over to his group--you know, motioned with his hand to come over. He introduced me to this female doctor who leaned over to me and whispered, "You better tell him that no man can make you come with one finger."

WOW. That's professionalism at it's finest.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Star said...

OH MY GOD!
Inapprorpiate!
What did you say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter