Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Ron and I have a few tentative plans: shopping in Lancaster, dinner out, maybe a movie. It's supposed to pour, so I'm not sure if that will affect our plans. Driving out to Lancaster in a monsoon might not be so fun.

The reason I'm looking forward to this weekend is because it's the last bit of freedom before Ron starts his "admitting resident" service for the month of May. I call it "the end of the world as we know it". Basically, it's a month of working 12 or 18 hour overnight shifts. So he has to sleep during the day, except it takes the body awhile to get used to that. Plus there are still daytime requirements he has to fulfill like clinic on Monday mornings, and hour-long lectures on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Ron becomes a very, very grumpy bear during this month, but that's okay I guess, because I will hardly ever see him. Actually, that makes me sad.

I can't wait for June. Even though in June I turn 3-0.

So I'm looking forward to one last normal weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter