Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Conversations

R: Are you going to the gym?
Me(sitting on the couch, in my gym clothes, watching TV, eating Cheetos): Yeah, in a minute.
R: Really?
Me (looking at him like he's nuts): Yeah, why?
R(laughing): Nothing.
Me(putting 3 Cheetos into my mouth simultaneously): What the hell?
R: Look at yourself, woman.

________________________________________________________

Me, sitting on the couch, minding my own business.
R comes over and sits down next to me. RIGHT next to me.
He looks at me, I give him the once over.
"What?" he asks.
"Why you gotta be all up in my shit?" I reply.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Star said...

I snarffed apple as I read this--too funny.

I guess the eating if cheetos signals a better belly. Sorry you were sick on New Year's.

Smiles,
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter