Friday, June 03, 2005

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

I have that Go-Go's song stuck in my head. Tomorrow, I head to the trailer park, down by the river. I'm looking forward to being away from the office for a few days, even if it does involve drinking a 30 pack of canned beer in a trailer, down by the river. Because the big thing to do down there is go watch the sunset over the river (which really is pretty) with your can of beer. Or a 40, depending on how much of a man you are. There's a TV down there, which I doubt we'll watch and there's no computer. I'll twitch a bit about that at first, but after awhile, it'll be relaxing. And for the first time ever, I really don't need to worry about what to pack. Just one nice outfit in case we go out to dinner, which I'm sure we will, and then nothing but shorts and T-shirts.

It'll be back to work on Thursday, but next Friday is my birthday and next weekend we're going to Baltimore for an Italian festival, the St. Anthony Festival actually, which we attend every year. It involves $1 beers, old men playing bocci ball, and lots and lots of food served by nuns and little old ladies. Go, if you're able to--it's a great time. Overall, the next week or so should be fun.

In case I don't post again until I get back--have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter