Thursday, February 24, 2005

If You

If you were to live anywhere else than where you currently live, a place completely different from where you live now, where would it be?

So it would be tempting to say I would want to live at the beach, because I do, in fact, want to live at the beach. But I've always wondered what it would be like to own a lot of land. perhaps my Irish immigrant heritage coming through. I think I would love to live in Montana on a ranch. Completely different from what I'm used to, but I think it would be neat.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Star said...

I too would love to live year round at the beach. Though I have been in a Santa Fe phase for a while (dry heat is more appealing than humid cold!)

Montana is gorgous--Legends of the Fall was filmed there and I drool when I watch that movie, maybe it was Julia Ormond that caused the drooling, hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter