Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Fat

Lent starts tomorrow. Crap. No meat and some fasting and all that crap I forgot about until just now. My Institution distributes ashes so tomorrow I'll walk around looking like I have a smudged thumbprint on my forehead. I hope I have meetings scheduled tomorrow. Being in meetings with a big smudge on your forehead is a great distraction to most other people in the room. Which is kind of fun.

All is not lost however, because today is FAT TUESDAY. Which I wish I remembered before now, because I think I would have thrown a party. I do, after all, have a bachlorette pad this week. I don't particularly enjoy beer, but for some reason I've got two 30 packs in my fridge. At any rate, despite gaining 5 pounds since December, I'm chucking the idea of grilled chicken and asparagus for dinner tonight and replacing it with extra cheesy quesadillas. BECAUSE IT'S FAT TUESDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter